Saturday 2 August 2014

ABOUT

     ABOUT ME 

 Hi, I am Hemah from Malaysia. I'm a fashion craze whom likes to sketch various designs of clothes which strikes up in my mind. I have plenty of fashion sketch with pretty good explanation regarding the best suitability in terms of types of body goes good with my style,type of materials n etc.
    Fashion is not just about clothing only.It relates good presentation for that particular area or occasions.A good match of colors,size and style revolves a good fashion for a person.Basically,I have a huge interest upon Indian fashion as you can see by yourself....it has good sequential design or pattern in order to enhance the look of a master piece. For me,I love to go my style with contrast colors for a good to go.Sticking with just a color is a boring taste through out my opinion.Adding on good contras-tic colors gives a good glow to your style.Other than that,talking about fashion,It has several stages of suitability such as children,teens and adult.Following these sequence could help you out how to manage your self picking your style according to your age.Of course yes to go with all styles because fashion has no limits upon ages,BUT a comfortable fashion style develops a good confident during out with your society.      
    So I'm here today creating my FASHION HUB blog for you to adapt your self with good fashion styles,picks for your own and types of colors that suits in vary categories. Stay tune with my blog for further updates and some fashion advise maybe which could help you out.Follow me for a goody good fashion styles and lets share the knowledge of fashion together. Have fun going through my blog :)




    

   

2 comments:

  1. Gooooodluck :* whatever it is i will support you :) you will be a great successful person in future :D

    ReplyDelete